Woodstar Brorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Woodstar Brorum

For Bros, By Bros

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone want to TEAM EFFORT?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scildecido
Lord Artista
Lord Artista

Anyone want to TEAM EFFORT?! Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to TEAM EFFORT?!   Anyone want to TEAM EFFORT?! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:55 pm

I have a cool start the Headmaster's past. Now, since he's like one of the most integral and mysterious characters, he's gotta have one of the juiciest pasts, right?
I've really got everyone's down except his. They're all going to be so good, wah! But! BEST, Headmaster. GO

So, here's what I have to start. Page one of Axis is definitely a young Headmaster. And my plan is to make maybe one page every other super I get done. Each one passing sort of a history or something that'll make sense when I finally get to a Headmaster themed Super.
For the beginning, I have a young Raymond struggling to keep hold of his interests in tech and maybe bad guy stuff. As you know, one of the themes is that the villains aren't all the evil. And I'm not that particular of making children evil. Sure there're bullies but, yea! And eventually, something makes Ray snap and Kabloomers! He harms his dead with an explosion! Powers discovered. I see him probably being a run away. I also think that if that course of accidentally hurting his dad, his parents won't know it was him and blame it on a robber or something. Like some child could explosion someone, am I right or what!
Back to top Go down

Anyone want to TEAM EFFORT?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woodstar Brorum :: In Development :: Axis-
Jump to: