Woodstar Brorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Woodstar Brorum

For Bros, By Bros

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Topics of discussion need: Part1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scildecido
Lord Artista
Lord Artista

Topics of discussion need: Part1 Empty
PostSubject: Topics of discussion need: Part1   Topics of discussion need: Part1 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:40 am

So I'm playing with pretty unorthodox Vampire things, like Vampires with fire powers who can withstand sunlight. Eek, I fear the hate.

So, here's another thing that's not really Vampire, how does Nymphy get spawned. I think of how silly it would be for some Vampy woman to carry babies in her belly. So how do you think its done? I have a cool idea here but I wanna hear other voices and we can make things grow!
Back to top Go down
WoodyTheWoodstar
DM-san
DM-san

PostSubject: Re: Topics of discussion need: Part1   Topics of discussion need: Part1 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:44 am

It makes sense that vampires with fire powers might be able to come out during the day. Maybe their fire powers are somewhat limited during the night because they don't have the sun to enhance their power. In exchange, they're physically weaker during the day because of their race's natural aversion to HARMFAL SOLER BAEMS

Nymphy spawn. Maybe her mommy got bitten by a banpairu whilst preggers. Since the mother and baby have a separate blood stream, she was only partially vamp'd. When she was born, they thought it was a miscarraige because she was ice cold, but they she started crying and craving bloods or whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://thebrorum.forumotion.com
Scildecido
Lord Artista
Lord Artista

PostSubject: Re: Topics of discussion need: Part1   Topics of discussion need: Part1 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Well, I kind of like the idea of the limitations involving the time of day and her powers. I'll have to ponder that.

Now the dilemma is Nymphy has a Broseph, Morin Belfrey. He is two years older than her. They have to share the same blood because of the atavism. Their powers are the exact same.
I have a really cool and morbid idea. A blood chrysalis. I'm envisioning down in the depths of the down in a dark cellar room, a host female nurtures a bloody ass sac of gross shit and quintessence. And above them is a well well all the vampire town people(all 20 of them or whatnot) gather human blood and make their payload into the egg boon. And that's how you make vampires! Maybe.
Back to top Go down
WoodyTheWoodstar
DM-san
DM-san

PostSubject: Re: Topics of discussion need: Part1   Topics of discussion need: Part1 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Ooh, I really like that idea. It could easily explain the frequent recurrence of the atavism. They harvested the DNA of one of their ancestors, but they couldn't make a pure specimen that survived very long past birth. They needed randomized human DNA to stabilize the genome. Except even using this method, there's still only a one-in-a-thousand chance that a child will be born with the required attributes. Using the advanced spawning technology, each host female is able to give birth to five half-blood spawn per year. The newborn is immediately thrown into a red-hot fire to test to see if it has the flame attributes. Since there are only ten known spawning hosts in the world, it was seen as extremely fortutous that two Ancestral Children, from the same host unit no less, were born in as many years.

It's yucky and evil. I love it.
Back to top Go down
https://thebrorum.forumotion.com
Scildecido
Lord Artista
Lord Artista

PostSubject: Re: Topics of discussion need: Part1   Topics of discussion need: Part1 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Do remember that these two were shunned because of their abilities. The lore of the vampire from age old is still rather fresh in these peoples minds. Vampires tend to live a long time, right? I want to have this clan have a very restricted amount of members due to the problem of acquiring the proper sustenance, there's only so much to go around. I guess the idea would be, as soon as one member dies, the clan is free to make babby. Just way instain mother.
If I didn't do these kinds of things, I'd have so many holes in my plots. Willikers. The only thing I think may needed to be thought of is the host mother. Why was she allowed to breed again? Did they feel the chance of the first occurrence was so minimal that they never expected a second happening?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topics of discussion need: Part1   Topics of discussion need: Part1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Topics of discussion need: Part1
Page 1 of 1